2. This website, with explanations in Spanish, is very useful: http://www.mansioningles.com/
3. Games to learn English: http://www.eslgamesplus.com/
4. Practice the irregular verbs: http://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/exercises_list/verbs.htm
5. Translator to different languages: http://lingro.com
6. This website will help you with your listening. http://www.esl-lab.com/
7. This website will tell you how to pronounce any word in almost any language!
8. This website will help you with verb tenses. http://isabelperez.com/happy/tenses.htm
9. These are two useful linkg to help you with your grammar:
10. This website, from the BBC, is an excellent site for pronunciation.
11. British Council: http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/en/
12. Listening practice: http://www.audio-lingua.eu/?lang=en
13. “Amigos Ingleses”. Videos to learn English: https://www.youtube.com/user/AmigosIngleses